Georgia Scholarship Information for Graduating Seniors
· Amount: $1,000
· Application Deadline: Dec 6, 2023
· Eligibility: Any high school or undergraduate student in Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Florida who is in foster care or has aged out of foster care may apply for this scholarship. · Scholarship link: https://bold.org/scholarships/mcgovern-legacy-scholarship/
· Amount: $1,025
· Eligibility: Students with pets from FL, GA, CO, AK, and HI are eligible to apply.
· Application Deadline: Jan 31, 2024 · Scholarship link: https://bold.org/scholarships/pinki-promise-scholarship/
· Amount: $3,000 (3 winners, $1,000 each)
· Eligibility: Any female-identifying high school or two or four-year undergraduate student who is interested in working in robotics may apply for this scholarship.
· Application Deadline: Feb 29, 2024 · Scholarship link: https://bold.org/scholarships/joanne-pransky-celebration-of-women-in-robotics/