Have you moved? 
Contact Krystle Wilson in AASD student records as soon as possible at
If you moved within the same county - Also contact your local school district to let them know of your address change. 
If you moved to a different county - Please contact your NEW school district as soon as possible to transfer your IEP and set up transportation. (Takes several days)