4th 9-Week Grading Period Schedule for Face-to-Face Instruction (March 8, 2021 to May 27, 2021)
When AASD returns to face-to-face instruction starting on March 8 in phases, AASD will be adopting a 4-day in-person instruction per week model and designate Wednesdays as Asynchronous Learning (Independent Learning) Days". Students will be at home on Wednesdays while teachers and staff will report to work on campus to focus on the following:
- Students: independent learning and intervention/tutoring support
- Teachers/Staff: Planning, professional learning & student intervention/tutoring support
4-Day Instructional Model
Department-Specific Professional Learning Days
AASD will utilize 2 staff workdays for each department for planning purposes prior to the first day of face-to-face instruction.
- Elementary Staff Workdays- March 4-5, 2021 (no school for Elementary students)
- Middle School Staff Workdays- March 11-12, 2021 (no school for Middle School students)
- High School Staff Workdays- March 18-19, 2021 (no school for High School students)
Please refer to AASD's revised school calendar for more information.