Do you have a deaf or hard of hearing child ages 24-36 months?
Are you getting ready to think about your child's transition meeting in your local school system?
Get your child's audiological, educational, and speech assessments done by top professionals who specialize in working with young deaf and hard of hearing children.
Assessment will include a combination of the following:
- Battelle Developmental Inventory
- Rossetti Infant - Toddler Scale
- Preschool Language Scales 5
- Arizona Articulation Proficiency Levels
- VL2: Communication and Sign Language Checklist
- Ages and Stages Development Questionaire
All assessments are Thursday mornings or afternoons by appointment.
For more information or to make a reservation contact Stacey Katz Shapiro at 404-300-5899; email@example.com